October 7, 2012

Totec`s 15 Rumble in the Box




☉㋡☉Hello Guys☉㋡☉
I`m at the next 14 days in my real life holidays and I will say thank you to all the Designers and the people who like my postings. 
Cheers Totec  
  
Body:
Shape: My Own - Not to buy
Skin: -Belleza- Owen Medium line # 1
Hair:
[Atro Patena] - Sam Brown NEW
Eyes: .:Hermony:. / R-Eyes / Coffee - Shop Closed
 
Nails: [MANDALA] SINRA 2 NAILSand RINGs set/SAMURAI BLACK

Outfit:

Shirt: ISPACHI [Relax Shirt & T] ~ Black

Pants:  <kal rau> Blue Jeans Mesh ☆Thank You☆
Shoes: 2Real STACKZ SHOES incl HUD
with 14 different colors and 7 unique designs

Accesories:


Tie: [MANDALA] SMEXY TIE NECKLACE(cross) /Urushi BLACK
Donuts: [Acide!] Donuts - Shop closed
Cuff incl. Clock: [MANDALA] HOKUSAI Bracelet set/BLACK(wear me to unpack)


No comments:

Post a Comment