October 25, 2013

OMG! Gachas are the devil!






Body

Shape:
{Anatomy}: Neala (Modified)

Skin:
Lara Hurley Skins: - Lina - Natural/Tan

Hair:
 *X*plosion - Jackie Female Hairs - Duo - worn with tintable stars hairbase

Eyes:
IKON - Perspective Eyes - Nymph

Lashes: 
MG- Groomed - Medium - Black

Teeth:
DeeTaleZ - Teeth and Tongue Piercing

Mesh Breasts:
Lolas :::Tango Mirage:::

Hands:
Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed



Outfit

Shirt:
*Hollipocket* - 2 Cool 4 Tops - Zombie Loves { Oh My Gacha! Event}

Shorts:
[GJ]- Monster Shorts - Toxic { Oh My Gacha! Event}

Boots:
Razor/// - Venus Spiked Boots - Onyx { Oh My Gacha! Event}



Accessories

Piercings:
-SU!- - Lilith Piercing - Metal
<-Puncture-> Labret piercing
{Sugar Heart} Mesh Bridge Piercing - Black Steel
...:::Scrub:::... Death in my Belly Piercing

Rings:
[~Common Cents~] - Money Art - 8. Jason { Oh My Gacha! Event}
.Pekka. - My Little Bow Ring - Eminence @ { Oh My Gacha! Event}

Bracelets:
MG - Tarifa - large

 Nails:
*MC* - Slink Avatar Enhacement Nails - Lovely Solids Set

Tattoo:
Endless Pain Tattoos - Lolly Pop Special
D-Style - Face Stars

Collar:
(r)M - Posture Collar - No. 02

Earrings:
- Pr!cK - - Cutearing - {BaT} Rare @ { Oh My Gacha! Event}

Makeup:
D-Style - Mortale - Black Eyeliner 1
D-Style -  Eyeliner 10
-Glam Affair-: Cosmetics -  Leah Lipstick 18

Clutch:
[Gang/Cold] - Momoka Clutch - Blue/Black { Oh My Gacha! Event}

No comments:

Post a Comment