May 5, 2014

Can You Feel Me When I Think Of You? ♥



B O D Y  
SKIN 
Lara Hurley  Lina natural dark
HAIR
   Vanity Hair ✪ Say My Name-Blacks
EYES 
IKON Ascension Eyes - Fjord 
LASHES 
Angel Rock Fluffy J-Curl lashes Rio Show Girl 
EARS 
MANDALA (FEMALE) TAPER-EARS

O U T F I T 
TOP & SHORTS
Lolita ✪ Pink Fusion NEW  Tyvm ✪ Pink Fusion Hunt 
JACKET
 Paperbag. ✪ Studded Denim Jacket Bleached 
SOCKS
 *PerveTTe* ✪ My Socks Half Lace [1] [White] NEW  Tyvm She & Him 

 A C C E S S O R I E S  
TATTOO
 ::TI::  I am Free NEW  Tyvm ✪ Suicide Dollz 
FEETCHAIN
 PerveTTe ✪ My Roses Feet [Magenta] NEW  Tyvm ✪ Fantasy Gacha 
RINGS
 ::TI::  Ring square NEW  Tyvm ✪ Suicide Dollz 
TATTOO ( BELLY )
 InfecteD  Beautiful Tattoo NEW  Tyvm Cotton Candy Hunt 
HEADBAND
 .::VIVID::. ✪ Hippie Headband ( SHOP CLOSED )

No comments:

Post a Comment