July 23, 2014

Holiday Feelings ♥



B  O  D  Y
S H A P E
Made By Me ( Verifine )
S K I N
ItGirls  Vega Skin - Cocoa
H A I R
TRUTH HAIR  Chynna - raven 
E Y E S
IKON Ascension Eyes - Nymph
L A S H E S
Angel Rock Fluffy J-Curl lashes Rio Show Girl
L I P S
Pink Acid 亗 KoolAid Lipstick - Pink Lemonade

O  U  T  F  I  T
B I K I N I
D-Style  Aloha Bikini w.HUD  NEW THANKS The Aloha Fair 2014 Starts @ 28th July 
T O P
D-Style  Aloha Halter Top w.HUD  NEW THANKS 亗 The Aloha Fair 2014 亗 Starts @ 28th July 
S H O E S
~coepio~  Beaded Sandals ~Mint~  NEW THANKS 

A  C  C  E  S  S  O  R  I  E  S
B E L L Y C H A I N
ILLMATIC  Orion Goddess Bodychain - Gold
F L O W E R
D-Style  Gift Hibiscus Hair GIFT  NEW THANKS 亗 The Aloha Fair 2014 亗 Starts @ 28th July 
N A I L S
BabyDoll.  Daisy Nails / PINK For Slink Hands NEW THANKS 亗 fi*Fridays 

No comments:

Post a Comment