July 14, 2014

I'm Not Really Shy :p ♥


B  O  D  Y
S K I N
ItGirls  Vega Skin - Cocoa
H A I R
(r)M  Hair No.25'14  NEW THANKS  Hair Fair 
E Y E S
IKON  Vanity Eyes - Evening
L A S H E S
Angel Rock  Fluffy J-Curl lashes Rio Show Girl
E A R S
[MANDALA]  Steking

O  U  T  F  I  T
T O P
:FY:  Tied Tank (pack 01)  NEW THANKS 亗 The Big Show 
P A N T S
<Toxic Bish>  Zipped Pantie Black  NEW THANKS 
J A C K E T
HEDO 亗 SIRIO BLACK
S T O C K I N G S
Lolita  Pure Stockings Dark Black 亗 THANKS 
S H O E S
[MODA]  SAUCY PLATFORM HEELS & HUD BLACK  NEW  Project Limited 

A  C  C  E  S  S  O  R  I  E  S
N E C K L A C E
<Toxic Bish>  Handcuff Necklace (Gold/Silver)
C L U T C H
[7891.]  Hand Chain Bracelet Cross Gold
B E L T
[Cynful]  Chainbelt  The Big Show 
R I N G
[7891.] Neef Ring Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment