July 11, 2014

Sexy 亗


B  O  D  Y
S K I N
ItGirls  Vega Skin - Cocoa
H A I R
+Spellbound+  Gwendalynn // Natural Selection  NEW  We <3 Role - Play 
E Y E S
IKON  Vanity Eyes - Evening
L A S H E S
Angel Rock  Fluffy J-Curl lashes Rio Show Girl
L I P S
MONS  Makeups - Lipstick Dominant

O  U  T  F  I  T
P A S T I E S
:::insanya:::  16 Tape Pasties
J A C K E T
D-Style  Vanity Jacket w.HUD  NEW THANKS 
P A N T S
. AUTOPSY .  Shorty Axa Black  NEW THANKS  The Big Show 
S T O C K I N G S
BabyDoll.  Sheer Stockings / Black  THANKS 
S H O E S
[MODA]  SAUCY PLATFORM HEELS & HUD BLACK  NEW  Project Limited 

A  C  C  E  S  S  O  R  I  E  S
N E C K L A C E
-RYCA-  CHOKER SEXY GOLD
B R A C E L E T
-RYCA-  Hand Chain Bracelet Cross Gold
B E L T
[Cynful]  Chainbelt  The Big Show 

No comments:

Post a Comment