August 11, 2014

All Of Me Is Your´s ♥



B  O  D  Y
S H A P E
Made By Me ( Verifine )
S K I N
ItGirls  Vega Skin - Cocoa
H A I R
TRUTH HAIR Malibu -  variety NEW ~uber~ 
E Y E S
IKON  Vanity Eyes - Evening
L A S H E S
Angel Rock Fluffy J-Curl lashes Rio Show Girl

O  U  T  F  I  T
T O P
M&M  Rebel Top 2 Versions  NEW THANKS 
J E A N S
*Aphrodisiac*  Graffiti Jeans - Black  NEW THANKS 亗 The Big Show 
H E E L S
[MODA]  PIN UP PUMPS & HUD (SINGLE COLOR/BLACK)

A  C  C  E  S  S  O  R  I  E  S
B E L L Y C H A I N
GeWunjo  MILLIE gold belly chain  NEW THANKS 
B R A C E L E T
 -RYCA-  RSTON-W GOLD
N E C K L A C E
-RYCA- 亗 SPIKES GOLD & Initial Pendant (Female) Gold [F]
E A R R I N G S
-RYCA-  HOOP-CIG GOLD
R I N G S
-RYCA-  TWO-FINGER SPIKE GOLD 
N A I L S
BabyDoll.  Daisy BLACK / For Slink Hands  NEW THANKS 

No comments:

Post a Comment