August 11, 2014

I Like It ♥



B  O  D  Y
S H A P E
Made By Me ( Verifine )
S K I N
ItGirls  Vega Skin - Cocoa
H A I R
*~*Damselfly*~*  Avril Mesh Big Pack  NEW 
E Y E S
IKON  Vanity Eyes - Evening
L A S H E S
Angel Rock Fluffy J-Curl lashes Rio Show Girl

O  U  T  F  I  T
T O P
BabyDoll.  Leather Top  NEW THANKS Black Fashion Fair 
J E A N S
.ARISE.  Bum Jeans / Tone 3   THANKS 
S N E A K E R S
FLite.  Masters Black ( Limited Edition )  NEW 亗 
H I P S H I R T
*COCO*  ShirtAroundWaist - CheckMidnightRed

A  C  C  E  S  S  O  R  I  E  S
B E L L Y C H A I N
-RYCA-  BELLY PIERCING CHAIN DIAMOND GOLD
B R A C E L E T
-RYCA-  Hand Chain Bracelet Cross Gold
N E C K L A C E
-RYCA- 亗 SPIKES GOLD & Initial Pendant (Female) Gold [F]
E A R R I N G S
-RYCA-  HOOP-CIG GOLD
N A I L S
BabyDoll.  Daisy BLACK / For Slink Hands  NEW THANKS 

No comments:

Post a Comment