August 8, 2014

Loves DanceHall *-* ♥



B  O  D  Y
S H A P E
Made By Me ( Verifine )
S K I N
ItGirls  Vega Skin - Cocoa
H A I R
AD  42 - Blacks  NEW THANKS 
E Y E S
IKON  Vanity Eyes - Pewter
L A S H E S
Angel Rock Fluffy J-Curl lashes Rio Show Girl
L I P S
Pink Acid  Camille Lips + Teeth - Pink

O  U  T  F  I  T
T O P & P A N T I E S
Static  Crop Top - Pink & Flyaway Panties - Pink   NEW THANKS 亗 The Big Show 
V E S T
*Airflow*  "Joy"  Remix for Lady (Black) ( CLOSED )
S O C K S
:FY:  Knee Socks (pack one)
S N E A K E R S
FLite.  Masters BubbleGum

A  C  C  E  S  S  O  R  I  E  S
B E L T
[Cynful]  Chainbelt
B R A C E L E T
 -RYCA-  RSTON-W GOLD
N E C K L A C E
-RYCA- 亗 SPIKES GOLD & Initial Pendant (Female) Gold [F]
E A R R I N G S
-RYCA-  HOOP-CIG GOLD
S U N G L A S S E S
-RYCA-  LTI-II GOLD/BLACK LENS
N A I L S
BabyDoll.  Daisy BLACK / For Slink Hands  NEW THANKS 亗 fi*Fridays 
D O G
Alchemy/Birdy  Chi Chi Chihuahua - Bow - TAN (Gatcha)  NEW 亗 The Chapter Four  

No comments:

Post a Comment