September 28, 2014

Blue's Lost Shoes LOL ♥



On Froggie

B  O  D  Y
S K I N
Deesses Skins  Nadine - milky coffee
H A I R
[LeLutka]  SCARLET hair/Naturals
E Y E S
IKON  Vanity Eyes - Evening
L A S H E S
Angel Rock Fluffy J-Curl lashes Rio Show Girl
L I P S
MONS  Makeups - Lipstick Dominant

O  U  T  F  I  T
J A C K E T
D-Style  Heather Leather Jacket  NEW THANKS 
L E G G I N G S
[Cynful]  High Waisted Leggings  NEW 
S H O E S
REIGN. 亗 Parlay Heels- White

A  C  C  E  S  S  O  R  I  E  S
N E C K L A C E
 -RYCA-  SPIKES SILVER
E A R R I N G S
-RYCA- 亗 SPIKES SILVER
N A I L S
..:: FRESH ::..  Nails 6  NEW THANKS 

On Blue
  B o d y 
S k i n
DeeTaleZ Skin A.T.W. Calla Brows 2 Eastern (event item cosmetic fair)
H a i r
*booN HUH031 hair black/chocolate/purple
*booN hairpieces GURA21 all colors pack
E y e l a s h e s
 Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Fluffy Hollywood Stars
 *MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD
E y e s
IKON Spectral Eyes - Oxidation
M a k e U p
Just Magnetized - Diva Brows - Brunette
Just Magnetized - Visage Beauty Marks set 02

  B o d y P a r t s 
H a n d
Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
F e e t
Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

  C l o t h i n g 
J a c k e t
D-Style - Heather Leather Jacket
NEW THX 
S k i r t
* .:: deeR ::. * MESH multi layered skirt
THX 

  A c c e s s o r i e s    
R i n g s
RYCA - RING RIHAN GOLD 
RYCA - RING DIAMOND-TRIANGLE GOLD
B r a c e l e t
:Diamante: Interlocking Multi-ring Bangles
E a r w e i g h t
..:: FRESH ::.. Angel Wing / Ear Weight
N a i l s
..:: FRESH ::.. French Nails
P i e r c i n g
Just Magnetized - Genesis Septum - Pearl Gold / Crystal


Blue
My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/33116553@N03/
Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/310577062343497/

No comments:

Post a Comment