October 14, 2014

I'm Her Sexy Nerd ♥



B  O  D  Y
S K I N
Deesses Skins  Nadine - milky coffee
H A I R
little bones.  Sea Foam - B&W  NEW 亗 FaMESHed 
E Y E S
Babydoll.  Crystal Eyes / lt. Blue  NEW THANKS The Body Modification Expo 
L A S H E S
Angel Rock Fluffy J-Curl lashes Rio Show Girl

O  U  T  F  I  T
B L O U S E
.ARISE. 亗 Dus Blouse Blogger Box
B R A
[Cynful] 亗 Deliciosa - Black
S K I R T
D-Style  Lexi Mini Plaid 02  THANKS 
S T O C K I N G S
Lolita   Pure Stockings Dark Black
H E E L S
Latreia  Kady White  NEW THANKS 亗 The Body Modification Expo 

A  C  C  E  S  S  O  R  I  E  S
N A I L S
..:: FRESH ::..  French Nails  NEW THANKS 
N E C K L A C E
MG  Necklace - Shades Of Naughty Tie Necklace  NEW 亗 ~uber~ 
G L A S S E S
[LW] 亗 Sophisticated Glasses (Mesh)

No comments:

Post a Comment