October 16, 2014

What I Did Last Night Just :O



B  O  D  Y
S K I N
Deesses Skins  Nadine - milky coffee
H A I R
TRUTH HAIR  Neria -  variety  NEW 亗 Mystic Realms Fair 
E Y E S
Babydoll.  Mystic Eyes / Bloody Ice  NEW THANKS  The Bloody Horror Show Fair 
L A S H E S
Angel Rock Fluffy J-Curl lashes Rio Show Girl
M A K E U P
:: D-Style  Intence Face tattoo  NEW THANKS  The Bloody Horror Show Fair 
M A K E U P ( N O S E )
:Z.S: 亗 Head Trauma Tattoo  NEW THANKS  The Bloody Horror Show Fair 

O  U  T  F  I  T
D R E S S
D-Style 亗 Intence Dress w.HUD  NEW THANKS  The Bloody Horror Show Fair 
C O C K E R
D-Style 亗 Intence Choker w.HUD  NEW THANKS  The Bloody Horror Show Fair 
H E E L S
[MODA]  *PROMO* CHARADE PLATFORM BOOTS &  HUD 亗 NEW 

A  C  C  E  S  S  O  R  I  E  S
N A I L S
Babydoll.  Daisy Nails RED  NEW THANKS 
K N I F E ( M O U T H )
.DirtyStories. 亗 Halloween lollipop  NEW THANKS  The Bloody Horror Show Fair  

No comments:

Post a Comment